Monday, December 20, 2010

[...]

Just a few randoms...

The super awesome card my sister and her family sent me for my birthday!
I told the hubs that I just needed a shot of tequila with it! ; )

This was actually take for my SEVENTH day of Christmas along w/another picture with a completely different theme...and then I realized I already had seven!!! AHHHH! So now I'm wracking my brain for EIGHT!

My sweet boy! He got a surgeon's dress up thing and absolutely LOVES it! He's barely taken it off and he's even slept in it!!! <3 He's having a minor 'surgery' on Wednesday and he's said he wants to wear it so he can be just like the doctor! 

Just a little creative shot...

STRAWBERRIES!!
I am making a Strawberry-Jack ((jack as in monterey jack cheese...NOT Jack Daniels)) Salad for tonight's RSS Christmas Party.
This is an absolutely delicious salad and one I love to make for get togethers!
romaine
mont jack cheese
sunflower seed kernels
glazed pecans
and sliced strawberries
served with a homemade poppy seed dressing!!
I CANNOT wait for dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment